Fly Flu

26 July 2006

After the stressful week of perusing through books and squeezing something out of them to concoct an analysis, my body gave in to flu. But thanks to Bioflu and Bactidol, it didn't get any worse than fever, sore throat, and body ache.

Anyhow, I'm spending time with the 'experienced' with my post grad classes and the 'youthful' ones with the training I am in right now. It's great to be exposed to different perspectives. On one hand, these oldies encourage me to make things happen and create my own opportunities; on the other, the undergrads remind me that, somehow, I have already achieved so much in my own right. It is really refreshing to be reminiscent of these so-called trophies, which I have almost totally neglected or forgotten.

Hope I continue to encourage people, young and old, to live life, as it should be.

exhaled by milbenski at 9:34 PM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home