gnashing teeth

13 November 2006

bago ang lahat, isang malalim na buntong-hininga... at dahil blog ko ito, let me indulge in my ranting and raving.

my first semester still haunts me (credit it to my unfinished strategic plan) but the grades I got from my two other subjects encourage me to do better this second sem. survival is my basic goal the next six months as I go full-time student with 12 units. Almost everyone tells me that it's suicidal. I do not completely agree but let time be the judge! (*with much perkiness)

ready ka na?

this afternoon was the speech choir competition- elementary division. sad to say, my kids didn't get the top prize, which was won by the defending champions. no runner ups (but i'm so sure that we're among the top three). at least, we got good reviews! one of which was that our school "came back with a vengeance" and we gave the winners a run for their money. fyi: our lead actor needed to back out on the last minute (thanks to his kuya who told him to jump from the top of their house to practice how to properly break a fall... ayun! he fell tapos his leg broken).

ang hinihimutok ng damdamin ko eh ito. i just hope the judges did some research. the lead character should be at most 14 yo. balbas sarado ba ang ganung edad? eto pa, he should be a preacher, not a gladiator. madami pa, pero sana ancient romans hindi ancient greeks!

bukas, babalik ako ng bulacan. may mga babaguhin ako sa production for wednesday's high school competition. we'll give them a good show!

kailangan kong mag timezone! pang-alis ng stress!!!

exhaled by milbenski at 9:48 PM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home