The Untold Carolina Mishaps

19 September 2006

It has only been a while since I started using Carolina (Honda Civic LXI) but we already have quite a number of our own collection of mishaps.

Story 1: One summer night while turning to Quezon Avenue from EDSA north bound, I took the inner lane because vehicles were piling on the outer lane. Suddenly, a traffic enforcer apprehended me for ignoring traffic signs, i.e. lane for PUVs only. Honestly, I didn't see it but that excuse wouldn't catch a greedy man's consideration. I ended paying a fine of 200 Php.

Story 2: Early June, after doing the groceries at Rustan's Makati, I treated my self to some Timezone moments in Greenbelt to de-stress. I got home around 9 and watched tv. Dad asked me to go down and check the car. There was definitely something wrong! The rear window had completely cracked to small bits. Thanks for glass lamination, it wasn't messy! Fallen debris from a construction near the open parking at Glorietta might have caused it. Cost: around 4T!

Story 3: Two Saturdays ago, I parked where I normally did the previous volleyball nights (Vnyts) in Katipunan. While playing, the rain poured as if there's no tomorrow. The creek overflowed (which, by the way, was an amazing sight!) A barangay tanod alarmed me that the area where I parked was flooded almost up to the hip! Then, I rushed to Carolina, braving the threat of leptospirosis and hoping against all hope that it would all be fine. BUT NO! Never have I felt that feeling of disbelief or better yet feeling almost insane. I peeked inside and to my dismay the laptop (the antique Nokia 5110 of laptops), my notes, and books from the library were all enjoying the dip. WHOOOO!!! To cut the story short, Carolina will stay at the casa for some major tinkering for two weeks. Cost: more than 7T!!!

Story 4: Oh, please! Can there be some good ones?!!!

exhaled by milbenski at 10:05 PM | 1 comments

1 burp(s):

Blogger The King blabbered...

kuya milben! siyeet! grabe yun Story #3! the car, the laptop, the books, the notes. haay..

haha! natawa na lang eh no? hehe.. by the way, i love your 'I am a Christian' poem. it's perfect, without being pretentious. =p

pacopy ha, hehe.. =p

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home