Cotton

07 November 2006

This entry should have been posted on September 28, 2006.

Though it may seem that it is not special due to this late post, in 2004, the same day as Suzi Malayang's bday, BREATHE breathed for the first time.

Fast Forward to this year...

09-28-2006
The Philippines had an unwelcome guest, Milenyo.
And because of his fury, the breathing stopped;
to fortunate some, it was a brief rest;
to blessed few, it was forever.

But the point of all these really is that I forgot my blog's anniv.
Of all people, it was I who forgot!
But it was I, only I, who remembered it as well!
If I didn't remember it, who would?
Yeah, I know, this is going in circles.

Anyway, Happy second anniversary, BREATHE!
On to the third year!
Hopefully, I will remember.

exhaled by milbenski at 9:12 PM | 1 comments

1 burp(s):

Anonymous Anonymous blabbered...

happy 2nd bday breathe!

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home