Cramming to victory

12 October 2006

Una sa lahat, kahit hindi mo ito nababasa, Happy 26th Birthday, Ate! Sana buhusan ka pa ng Diyos ng mas marami pang biyaya! At sana ay umapaw ang mga biyayang iyan sa akin nang maramdaman ko rin ang pagpapala ng Maykapal. Haha

Okay! Here's the situation. I have to pass the strategic plan and vision management study for Sta. Cecilia Parochial School this Friday and I haven't started it yet. It has to be hardbound which needs at least a day to finish. So, that gives me until Thursday, the latest, to finalize my paper. Hmmm... Can I do it? LORD!!! Give me EXTRA STRENGTH!!!

Yes, I am cramming. It's only now that I feel the repercussions of giving much time to the symposium that our class organized which was held last October 7. Good thing was we, as presentors, got really great reviews and feedback. Some even asked if we were Ph.D. students! But more importantly, the DepEd representative was seriously considering our proposal and was planning to include our input in the finalization of the Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA).

Yes, I am cramming still. The speech competition in Quezon City is set on November 8. My students and I have barely enough time to practice for the declamation and speech choir. Not to mention, exams are scheduled next week and semestral break will be the week after that! So, that gives us 7 sessions at the most?!!! Again, can I do it?

By the way, I think the following feats are indeed worth mentioning. My tutee in Spanish got a 1.5 (Span 10) and 1.25 (Span 11)! Buti na lang, matalino yung bata! Haha! Another thing, Calvary Christian Academy placed 2nd place overall in last September's competition in Pampanga. Imagine, the difference between us and the first placer was 0.25 of a point!!! Sayang!

Anyway, Lord, sana dinggin mo ang tawag ko! I am hopeful! ;-P

exhaled by milbenski at 11:22 AM | 2 comments

2 burp(s):

Blogger js blabbered...

Good job! Go for go!

You can do it, by His grace, His strength, your perseverance and your faith.. i'm sure you can!

Basta! Kaya mo yan Ben, I believe in you.. hehe :)

7:53 PM

 
Blogger The King blabbered...

waw kuya milben, sumama ka ba sa Pampanga nang nanalo ang CCA? =p

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home