TRUST

20 March 2006

Trust a friend or a lover
but most importantly, trust yourself.

Believe that you can win every battle.
Hear not the skeptical whisper of the wind
Nor entertain even a pinch of instinctive doubt
Cause once you give in to any of these
a fatal avalanche awaits to bury you alive anytime.

Guard your heart before anyone tries at piercing your integrity.
They may be poisoned by false beliefs
and never give up the prejudice on your dubious character.
As long as you are at peace with your innersoul,
I say--- you will be okay.

I tell this to a friend or a lover
but most importantly, I tell this to myself.

exhaled by milbenski at 5:03 PM | 1 comments

1 burp(s):

Anonymous Anonymous blabbered...

I tell this to a friend or a lover:
Thanks!

8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home